Myla and I had an okay night but even getting up twice is starting to wear me down. She was pretty fussy...i shouldn't have eaten pizza I'm guessing. Sometimes she has amazing nights...so really I can't complain. We had meet the teacher at the preschool so I had to get everyone ready today...at some point my 3 year old told me to...and i quote.."Take a deep breath"! That's right...Merit told me to take a deep breath and I couldn't believe that came out of his mouth. lol...He has definitely started having these 3 year old tantrums so maybe his daddy has told him to take a deep breath. Neither here nor there I took one and it didn't help. I've been feeling like my heart is running a race....weird. Myla slept a lot this morning at the church...every time I peeked in on her she was knocked out...i wish i knew what to tell them to keep her up more so she would sleep a little better at night...but at 7 weeks that's kinda pointless.
On another note I am feeling pretty over-whelmed lately. This is my blog so I'm supposed to be able to write about whatever I want...even if it is ridiculous. Sometimes I get pretty sad that I don't have the energy or the time to spend with Merit. Sometimes I get sad and don't have a reason or explanation for it. Then there is the fact that...I want some time with my husband soon...we can't even carry on a conversation right now without a million interruptions and I need a date night with him....on the other hand I never want to be away from Myla. I have always had to leave Merit and he loves doing new things with new people, but I feel completely different about leaving her. I hate my hormones right now! I'm looking to the Lord to help calm my anxiety/weird sad feelings.
I don't feel like doing anything today...not cooking supper...not thinking of groceries we need....not folding the clothes I have to fold....nothing...I'm tired. And if you're going to read my blog please be aware I am not aways going to be upbeat...sometimes I'll be writing about a day like today...that was the point was to be able to write about my crazy emotional days....Wow. Hope everyone else is having a better day. I'm ready for the weekend so my loving hubby can be home. He really is my very best friend.
No comments:
Post a Comment